Valentine’s Day is a day of love. It’s the time of year for showing your partner how much you truly care. If that is the case, then why do so many men show so little interest in Valentine’s Day. He says he loves you, but he could careless about showing it to you on such a special day. I’m about to reveal to you why most men don’t care about Valentine’s Day.
1) Valentine’s is a holiday for women, not men
Look at all the gifts that are being sold in every single store during this time of year. Cards, poems, flowers, chocolates, stuffed animals, candles, intimate evening kits with all your essentials to making a romantic night, etc, etc. These are all gifts women enjoy, but not a single one of those gifts will ever make a man feel special.
2) Most men receive nothing on Valentine’s Day
Just to reinforce my point that this holiday is for women, most guys that I know that have girlfriends, go out and buy their women something and in return receive nothing. How special do you think that makes him feel.
If a woman does get a gift, guess what she gives a man? Cards, mixed CDs, candles, chocolate, etc, etc. Everything a woman would like to receive, but nothing a man finds romantic. In all honesty, we as men do not understand why you like these things. We get them for you because you said you like them. This does not mean we want a bunch of dead flowers and sappy loves songs sitting around our place.
3) What Men Want
If you want your man to become more romantic and excited for Valentine’s Day then you need to show him how special that day can be for him. How do you do this? By giving him the things he wants.
* Sexy lingerie – I’m not talking about the kind of lingerie that covers your entire body, but you feel good because you are comfortable in it. You know the kind of lingerie that is just a step up from sweat pants. The only reason its called lingerie is because it has flowers on it. Men don’t care for that lingerie, they want sexy lingerie
* Men love food – They especially love food that you make for them.
* Men like things that do something – This is why men don’t like flowers, they don’t do anything, except die. Men like tools, so they can build and fix things. Men like technology that does some of the latest things. If it does something chances are we might like it.
* A romantic getaway – Has your man ever taken you for a romantic getaway? If the answer is yes, then you need to ask yourself when was the last time you took him away for a romantic getaway. Taken him away from all his stress and problems with work and life. You might find him warming up more to you, when all of his attention is solely on you. The only way to do that is to get him away from his natural environment.
Even though most men are not excited about Valentine’s Day or passionate about being romantic, that does not mean you can’t get him excited about showing his love for you. You just need to know the right way to tune up his romantic engine.